General Practitioner, Male, MBBCh, FRACGP, Diploma in Paediatrics, Cert of Dermoscopy, Adv Cert of Skin Cancer, AMCI, Adv Cert of Dermatology, Adv certificate of Clinical procedures
Additional Spoken Languages: English, Arabic, French
Dr Louis has gained extensive experience through working at various medical and surgical departments at Box Hill, Maroondah and Angliss hospitals, as well as at Wantirna Health for Aged Care and Rehabilitation. Dr Louis is also an examiner for the Royal Australian college of General Practitioners.
Dr Louis’ credentials include:
- Diploma in Paediatric
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery – Queensland
- Advanced Certificate of Dermatology – University of Queensland
- Advanced Certificate of Clinical Procedures – Queensland (intra- articular Joint’s injections, MIRENA and Copper IUD insertion and vasectomy)
- Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine – Skin Cancer College Australasia
- Certificate of Dermoscopy – Skin Cancer College Australasia
- Certificate of Dermatology – University of Queensland
- FRACGP – Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Member of RACGP and ACRRM (Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine)
- Examiner of RACGP (The Royal College of General Practitioners)
Women & Children’s Health Obstetrics and Antenatal care, Dermatology, skin conditions and skin cancer, Preventive Medicine, Chronic Disease Management, Mental Health, ECG testing and interpretation, Long Term Contraception Implant Insertion and Removal, Male fertility test, Pap smear, HPV testing, Breast examination, Smoking Cessation, Travel Vaccination, Children’s Immunization, Weight problems, Family Planning & Contraception, Pre-employment Examinations, Medical assessment for driving licence, Liquid Nitrogen Freezing Therapy.
Special Skills and Interests:
- Tongue tie repair and Lip tie release procedures
- Ear syringing for children
- Iron infusions for iron deficiency
- Ear suctions for ear infections, foreign bodies.
- Skin cancer checks and surgery including biopsy and removals
- Venesection for Iron Overload Disorders and Haemochromatosis.